Friday, September 9, 2011

Bumped Into Zack Ludlow - We Go Way Back!

So I somehow got invited to a Chocolate Slip'n Slide event that was going down in Murray Park.  There is a ginormous hill and lots of people use it quite often for activities like this one that I went to.  I will post a video of the event later.

At the event, btw, it was entertaining...I saw an old friend who I met while he was serving a mission in my home town.  It was really good to see him.  For some weird reason, I totally forgot that he was transferred to another mission where he was put into the Hmong program which is how he learned to speak Hmong. 

I actually thought he had learned it while he was in Cali but during his time there he was in the Laotian program.  Lucky him, he got to learn 2 languages, or was it?

Anyway, enjoy the video I made of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment