Saturday, September 3, 2011

Helping My Friend, John, buy a car

My friend, John, got in a terrible wreck on his way back from Moab.  First of all, I'm not surprised because he's not the best driver.  Trust me on this, I've been in the car with him driving.  And sometimes I do get nervous.

Story goes, he was passing someone and someone was trying to pass him while he was trying to pass, thus, he was in a sandwich position with oncoming traffic.  So he tries to slow down enough to get back in the right lane but as he is switching back, clips the corner tail of the car he was trying to pass.  Throws that car in a spin and gets his car fish tailing.  Out of control, he clips the shoulder and rolls the car several times, breaking windows and his stuff flying out of his car. 

The whole thing stopped when they landed upside down.  His girlfriend was in the passenger seat and her foot went through the windshield.  Luckily, they were wearing seat belts and walked away with minor injuries.

Ok, so here is the story of the Car Buying Experience with John.  And unfortunately, I couldn't capture the event of the accident for you.  But I do have a video of the experience of buying the car.  It doesn't go through all the details and everything that we went through in finding a car and making the purchase.  But he has looked and I'll say he missed some much better vehicles that he looked at.

So here is the video of the vehicle he finally chose.


No comments:

Post a Comment