Saturday, September 3, 2011

My First Blog Post

Hello World!! Really, I'm actually making a blog for my family because I live away from home and I felt like it would help them to know me better since I've been living away since I was 19. It's not like I don't go home every once in a while but this will definitely help.

So family and friends, this blog is for you!!! You'll get to see my Phabulous Life away from home and get a glimpse of what I am doing day by day and get to experience it via my blog and pictures and videos I'll be making. I hope you guys will get to know me better through this and will help bring me closer to you and vice versa.

I've actually been thinking about making this blog for quite some time but just haven't gone around to doing it. And I know a few of you are on facebook which does bring us closer together, but this blog will give you more of a detail of my Phabulous Life!

ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment